Who do I collect data about?
- previous, current and prospective clients
- users of this website
How do I collect this information?
- from direct contact when enquiring about my services via email or telephone
- when we enter into an agreement or contract
- via this website (anonymous data collected via Google Analytics to improve how this website performs)
What information do I collect from you?
- postal address
- email address
- telephone number if applicable
- information needed to process your enquiry (relating to the project)
- documents relevant to the project
- information regarding fees, hours worked, schedules, all pertaining to the project
What information does my website collect?
There are links to external sites on this website – I have no control over the content or privacy settings of these websites.
What do I use your information for?
- to respond to your enquiry
- to communicate terms and conditions
- to fulfil agreements/contracts with you
- to discuss availability for future projects
- to keep tax and business records
- to invoice you
How do I store your data?
- I store your data on my password-protected computer and backup hard drive.
- My email account is password protected, and my mobile phone requires a PIN to access data.
How long do I keep your data?
I keep information for at least 5 years, as required by HMRC. After that I will archive it.
Who do I share your data with?
I do not share your data with anyone without your consent, unless required to do so by law or for tax audit purposes.
Data removal or modification
Please contact me if you would like to view, modify or ask to remove your data at any time. As long as I am still complying with HMRC requirements, I will do this. Email me at: email@example.com